GUIDING BEHAVIOR OUTCOMES
Serving Riverside County since 2015
FOR THE FOLLOWING DISORDERS:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Emotional Disturbances
- Down’s Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Social Communication Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Other developmental disabilities
At Guiding Behavior Outcomes, we understand that undesirable behaviors often occur due to skill deficits. Our mission is to empower clients, parents, caregivers, and other team members with behavioral strategies that are taught as part of an individualized comprehensive plan. Parents play an integral part in teaching and reinforcing critical social, behavioral, academic, and emotional skills. Our aim is to increase the quality of living of those affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD and other disabilities. We are devoted to assisting children in making educational, social and behavioral gains within the home, school and community setting.
- Early Intervention ABA therapy
- In home ABA therapy
- School age students receiving one to one support in the school setting
- Development of Behavior Intervention Plans
- Consult for Autism programs and School districts
- Parent training for autism specific programs
- Functional Behavior Analysis and Functional Analysis
- Consultation about medical insurance coverage for behavioral support services
Credentialed and Contracted with:
- Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP)
- Health Net
- Blue Shield of California
- Oscar Health
- Inland Regional Center
Looking for a Rewarding Career?
Guiding Behavior Outcomes just hired its 40th employee. We are growing by leaps and bounds because word is getting out that GBO provides ABA services that make a difference in the lives of families.
We also pay premium wages for our employees so that we attract the very best talent in the Inland Empire and San Diego County.
If you or someone you know is a behaviorist or a BCBA looking for an opportunity in the Inland Empire email a resume to: email@example.com